amritsari soya chunks
• By Varun Arora
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 305 kcal
Ingredients for amritsari soya chunks
- › soya chunks-50gm
- › tomato-50gm
- › olive oil-10 gm
- › garlic - 3gm
- › ginger -3gm
- › baking soda -1/2tsp
- › 1 cup tea water
- › 1 green chilli
- › 1tsp dhaniya powder
- › 1/2 tsp haldi
- › 1/2 tsp kashmiri lal mirch
- › 1 tsp kasturi methi
- › 1/2 tsp garam masala
- › 1 tsp amchoor
1. 1.take a pan add water ,half tsp salt , and put your soya chunks in and boil it
2. 2.take your onion ,tomato, garlic,ginger,and green chilli put it together in a mixer and grind it and make fine paste.
3. 3.now take a pan heat it and put your olive oil in it and your paste you made immediately add salt after adding the paste and let it cook for 5 minutes
4. 4. After cooking it for 5 minutes put 1/2tsp baking soda,1/2tsp haldi ,1tsp dhaniya powder ,1/2 tsp kashmiri lal mirch and 1tsp amchoor in it and cook it for 2-3 minutes
5. 5. while making that masala take a pan heat it and add one cup water and 1tsp tea and boil it
6. 6. put your soya chunks in it and mix it thoroughly and add your boiled tea water and cook it until gravy gets thick
7. 7. Finally add 1/2tsp garam masala and 1tsp kasturi methi and mix it you can also add ginger and green chilli if you like it to garnish on th top tadaa its ready enjoy it .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!