Amritsari Fish - Serves 8
• By Naghmana Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 164 kcal
Ingredients for Amritsari Fish - Serves 8
- › Ingredients 1kg Basa Fillets cut into desired peices 4 garlic cloves peeled Juice of 1 lemon 1/2 tsp ground chilli (or more for heat) 1 tsp cumin powder 1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain) 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1 tsp ginger paste Olive oil spray (4 Tbs) 1 tsp chaat masala (available from indian spice shop) 100g besan (chickpea) powder 1/2 tsp salt (or as desired) 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. 1. Place ginger, garlic, lemon juice, ground chilli, cumin, turmeric, salt, ground black pepper, chaat masala and 1 tbs water in a mortar and pestle and pound to a fine paste. 2. Stir in the carom seeds. Spoon paste over the fish and turn to coat. Set aside for 30min to marinate. 3. Sprinkle the chickpea flour over fish and toss to coat. Set aside for a further 10 minutes. 4. Spray and coat non-stick fry pan with oil over medium heat. In batches, fry fish, turning, for 2-3 minutes until crisp and golden. 5. Drain on paper towel. 6. Serve with your choice of sides
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!