• By Kavya arni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 766 kcal
Ingredients for Amla Rice
- › Amla (100gms) + ( red chillies, Khus Khus, White sesame seeds, ginger)
- › Cooked Rice- 1 cup
- › Mustard, Urad Dal, channa Dal, ground nuts, curry leaves for tempering
- › Fresh grated Coconut- handful
- › Coriander for garnish
1. Blend 100 gms of Deseeded Amla, red chillies, Khus Khus, White sesame seeds, ginger. Do not add any water.
2. In a wok, add oil, mustard, Urad Dal, channa Dal and curry leaves for tempering. Add a pinch of Hing
3. Add the blended mixture and fry until the raw smell goes away
4. Add freshly grated coconut, about handful and saute the mixture until the mixture looked cooked and at the same time looked dry (it should not be like a paste)
5. Add cooked rice to the the mixture and saute on low flame. otherwise th Amla can release it's bitterness
6. optional ingredients- jaggery to balance the sourness of Amla
7. Garnish with coriander and serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!