aloo tikki chole chaat
• By Neha Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:15 Minutes 493 kcal
Ingredients for aloo tikki chole chaat
- › potatoes 200 gm
- › ghee 13 gms
- › curd 100 gms
- › chole 30 gms
- › poha 20 gms
- › green chutney
- › stevia
- › coriander leaves
- › onions chopped 10 grams
- › spices according to taste
- › salt according to taste
1. 1. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes. Keep aside to cool. Once cooled, add salt and ground poha to the potatoes. Shape into tikkis and shallow fry in 10 grams of ghee. This makes around 6-7 tikkis. 2. Prepare the chole as usual in onion tomato gravy with chole masala and all the other spices as per taste. I used 3 grams ghee for the chole gravy. 3. Add some water to the curd and whisk it smooth. Add salt, bhuna jeera, chilli powder and Stevia to the curd. 4. For assembling the chaat, first add the chole to the tikkis, then pour the curd and green chutney over it. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and finely chopped onions. 5. Enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!