Aloo tikki channa chaat
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 1051 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo tikki channa chaat
- › Potato 200g
- › Chickpeas 80g
- › Yogurt 200g
- › Chopped Onion 50g
- › Chana masala 1/2 teaspoon
- › Mustard oil 5ml
- › Stevia
- › Roasted jeera powder
- › Red chili powder
- › Salt
- › Ginger paste
- › Garlic paste
- › Coriander leaves
- › Green chili
- › Black salt
1. Soak chickpeas overnight and keep. Take a pan add water and boil the chickpeas with ginger and garlic paste, salt and Chana masala. Boil till it gets cooked.
2. Boil potatoes until just cooked. They should be firm and not mushy or soggy. Cool them. Grate or mash them in a mixing bowl. Make sure there are no chunks o f aloo. Add coriander leaves and green chilies and mix it together. Now Divide the mixture to equal parts and make balls then Flatten them and make the aloo tikki. In a tawa put 5ml of mustard oil and tawa fry them.
3. In a bowl take yogurt add salt and very little stevia and keep aside.
4. Take a plate put aloo tikki, then add chana, chopped onion, green chili then drizzle yogurt. Add red chili powder, roasted jeera powder, salt, black salt. Garnish with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!