• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25:00 Minutes 367 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo Potol
- › Potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes 3 medium Pointed gourd (potol) peeled, trimmed, halved vertically and seeded 6 medium Oil 3 tablespoons Salt to taste Turmeric powder 3/4 teaspoon Panch phoran 2 teaspoons Ginger-garlic paste 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon Greec chilli 1 Sugar 1/2 teaspoon Fresh coriander sprigs for garnish
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add potatoes, pointed gourds, salt and ¼ tsp turmeric powder, mix well, cover and cook on high heat for 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or till they turn a light golden. Drain the potatoes and pointed gourds and put them into a bowl. Add panch phoron to the oil remaining in the pan and sauté for a minute. Add ginger-garlic paste, remaining turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder, mix and sauté for a minute. Add the fried potatoes and pointed gourd and mix. Break green chilli and add. Add sugar and mix well. Add ½ cup water, mix well, cover and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Switch the heat off. Transfer aloo potol into a serving bowl, garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!