Aloo paneer soya paratha
• By Sunita Ghadge
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 538 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo paneer soya paratha
- › Potato - 85 gms
- › Paneer - 50 gms
- › Soya - 40 gms
- › Wheat flour - 40 gms
- › Coriander - 8 gms
- › Ghee - 6 gms
- › Green chilli and ginger as per taste
- › spices - as per taste
1. Boil potatoes in pressure cooker by adding salt
2. Once cooked and cooled down peel the potatoes and grate them in a bowl
3. In the same bowl add soya chunk flour, wheat flour and spices.
4. Knead a soft dough by adding little water at a time
5. For Filling - grate paneer in a bowl and add chopped coriander and green chilli, grated ginger and spices as per taste.
6. For making parathas - add the stuffing in dough bowls and roll the Parathas with light hands
7. Roast the parathas on medium low heat on both sides and then apply ghee on both sides and roast again for few seconds
8. Be careful to roast paratha evenly. u can use flat spoon to press the paratha gently. don't cook on high flame as it will burn the parathas from outside and leave it uncooked from inside.
9. Mouth watering protein packed aloo paneer soya Paratha is ready. Serve with chilled curd and pickle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!