• By Gursimar Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 253 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo Bhaja
- › Potato Measured Raw ( As Per Macros)
- › Green Chillis ( Slit into halves lengthwise) X 2-3
- › Any cooking Oil (10gms)
- › Kalonji
- › Dry Red Chilli ( Optional) (1-2)
- › Some Water
- › Salt ( to taste)
- › Turmeric
1. Peel the potatoes and make small french fries sized fingers. They should not be too long or too thick.
2. Wash the potato in water after soaking it for 5 minutes.
3. In a pan take 10gms of oil and heat it up on medium-high flame.
4. After the oil is hot then add in the kalonji+ slit green chillis + Dry Red Chilli
5. Saute them till you start getting aroma out of all three spices.
6. Then add in some salt and 1/2tsp of turmeric.
7. Saute for 5-10 seconds and the throw in the potatoes.
8. Keep on sauteing the potatoes on medium-high heat for good 4-5 minutes till they are light golden brown from outside.
9. Then add in some water and cover the pan with a lid and let potatoes cook from inside for 3-4 minutes.
10. Now you can reduce water till whatever consistency you want.
11. After its done cooking then add in 1 more green chilli slit into halves and add it on top of potatoes and cover the lid again. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes and then take off the lid.
12. Aloo Bhaja are now ready to be served. Bon Appétit
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!