Aloo beans sbji
• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 146 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo beans sbji
- › 1. Potato 50 g 2. Beans 50 g 3. Oil 10 gm 4. Salt as per taste 5. Minced garlic 1 tsp 6. Red pepper 1.5 tsp 7. Turmeric powder 1 tsp 8. Mustard seeds 1 tsp 9. Amchoor powder 1 tsp
1. 1. Heat oil in a pan. Once it is heated well add mustard seeds to it. 2.Add minced garlic 3. Add potato and beans 4. Add all the spice. Mix well and let it cook on medium flame. 5. Once the sbji is half cooked, add amchoor powder. 6. Cook it for another 5-7 min on medium flame.Once the potatoes are cooked well, remove it from flame and serve it hot. Potato beans sbji is ready!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!