Almond milk pudding /kheer/payasam
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 83 kcal
Ingredients for Almond milk pudding /kheer/payasam
- › Almond Milk (organic and unsweetened) 200ml
- › Wheat vermicelli 15g (dry roasted)
- › Stevia
- › Pista 1piece for garnish
- › Saffron strands
- › Cinnamon Powder for flavor
1. In a milk pan, dry roast the vermicelli.
2. In the same pan, add almond milk and let the vermicelli boil in simmer.
3. Let the vermicelli become soft.
4. Add stevia and check as per your taste.
5. Once it thickens, add cinnamon powder and saffron strands.
6. Pour in a glass bowl and garnish with grated pistachio on top.
7. You can chose to serve it warm or cold.
8. P.S If you want thin consistency, add 1/2 cup water to almond milk.
9. This can be made with mix of cashew and almond milk too in equal quantities.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!