allu (potato)dosa with home made dosa batter
• By sarita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
3:00 Minutes 204 kcal
Ingredients for allu (potato)dosa with home made dosa batter
- › boiled potato-50gm
- › rice-30gm
- › urad dal-10gm
- › spices-salt,red chilly, turmeric,garam masala, coriander powder
- › oil-4gm
1. soak dal and rice overnight.
2. next morning remove water in it and grind it for smooth dosa batter.
3. after grinding add salt and left dosa batter for 2-3 hours for fermentation
4. take boiled potato mashed it add all spices in it.
5. now dosa batter is ready.take a non stick tawa heat it and grease with ghee
6. spread some water on tawa and wipe it.
7. take some batter on spoon and pour it on hot tawa and give round shape slowly
8. add mashed potatoes in it.with the help of spatula fold your dosa
9. potato dosa is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!