Aliv Ladoo/ Garden Cress Sweet Balls
• By Sumedha Pitre
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2:20 Minutes 23 kcal
Ingredients for Aliv Ladoo/ Garden Cress Sweet Balls
- › Garden Crees seeds/ Aliv/Halim- 25 gm
- › Grated coconut - 55 gm
- › Jaggery - 65 gm. Can be adjusted as per individual taste. Accordingly macros would vary.
1. 1. Soak aliv seeds in water for minimum 2 hours. Prior to that please hand pick the seeds to ensure there is no trace of tiny gravel/ other seeds in it. 2. Mix soaked seeds with grated coconut and jaggery and cook on medium-high heat until jaggery melts. Takes abt 5-7 mins 3. Once the mixture starts getting thicker, lower the flame and cook for another 10 minutes. 4. Form the balls/ ladoo when the mixture is lukewarm The above macros correspond to 10gm each of Ladoo/sweet ball. The total mixture come to about 195gm.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!