Alfredo Chicken (Keto)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0045 Minutes 687 kcal
Ingredients for Alfredo Chicken (Keto)
- › Chicken breast - 200 Grams
- › Amul cream - 100 Grams
- › French beans - 50 Grams
- › Mushrooms - 200 Grams (If you like more mushroom)
- › Cauliflower - 100 Grams
- › Butter - 10 Grams
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste.
2. To a pan add the butter and cook the chicken until nice and golden brown/red.
3. Remove the chicken and add some water to the pan to deglaze it and add the french beans.
4. Let the french beans cook for 5-10 mins on a low flame with a lid until nice and tender, but not overcooked as we need to cook it more with the mushrooms.
5. While this is going on, boil the cauliflower in a pressure cooker until soft, let it cool and then blend it to make a fine paste.
6. Add mushrooms to the pan with the french beans and let it cook and release it's water.
7. Add the cream to the cauliflower paste and mix it.
8. Add in oregano, salt, pepper and slight chili flakes into the pan (all as per your taste) and mix everything together. (Be careful with the salt as the dish needs to be mild and soothing.)
9. Add the cream and cauliflower sauce to the pan and mix it well together.
10. Add the chicken to the entire mix and mix everything well and coat the chicken, don't overcook the sauce.
11. Serve hot and enjoy the soothing taste!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!