• By Shruthi Sarode
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 342 kcal
Ingredients for Akki Rotti/Thalipeeth
- › Rice flour -80gms
- › Onion -30gms
- › Dil leaves - handful
- › Lauki - 100 gms
- › Oil - 5 gms
- › Green chilies- 4 to 5
- › Salt- as per taste
- › Jeera -1/2 tsp
1. 1.Take rice flour in a bowl. 2. Finely Chop dil leaves and onions add to the flour 3 Grate lauki, add to the above mixture 4. Grind chilies and jeera add to the mixture 5. Add salt After adding all the ingredients kneed the dough without adding any water, as lauki and onion releases enough water to combine everything. Take a small roundels of the above mixture, make rotti on the butter paper/ parchment paper adding oil. Fry the rotti on the tava. I had prepared 3 thin rottis from the above mentioned ingredients measurements.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!