Airfried Paneer Bread Pakora
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 358 kcal
Ingredients for Airfried Paneer Bread Pakora
- › 2 slice of Brown Bread
- › 5gm olive oil for brushing
- › 60gm Paneer
- › 2 TSP coriander green cutney
- › 1tsp Red chilli sauce
- › pinch of chaat masala
- › For Batter
- › 10gm Besan
- › salt to taste
- › 1/4 ginger garlic powdee
- › 1/4 Kashmiri red chilli powder
- › pinch of carom seeds
- › 1/4 TSP Coriander powder
- › pinch of Turmeric powder
- › pinch of Baking powder
- › water
2. Take a mixing bowl add besan along with all dry spices.
3. Add water Gradually and mix it well.
4. Bread pakora
5. Take a slice of bread spread coriander chutney on one slice of bread and spread red chilli sauce on another slice.
6. Take a square slice of paneer and put it on red sauce bread sprinkle some chaat masala on paneer slices.
7. Now place the coriander chutney bread on top of paneer bread slice and press it slightly.
8. Preheat the Airfryer at temp.200c for 4 mins.
9. Brush the fryer pan with little oil.
10. Dip the bread sandwich in besan batter and coat evenly on both sides.
11. Put the besan coated sandwich in fryer at temp 180c for 4mins.Flip the bread pakora and keep it again for another 4 mins or til it becomes crisp.
12. If you don't have Airfryer then make it on non stick pan with 10gm of oil.
13. Oil free Paneer Bread pakora is ready to serve cut them diagonally.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!