Air Fried Soya Masala Chaap
• By Maharsh shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1004 kcal
Ingredients for Air Fried Soya Masala Chaap
- › Soya chaap 200 gms
- › Sattu 30 gms
- › Olive oil 10 gms
- › Sriracha chilli garlic sauce 5 gms
- › Sweet onion sauce 5 gms
- › Salt and pepper
1. Boil Soya chaap after bringing it to room temperature.
2. Prepare marinade by mixing sattu, olive oil, Sriracha chilli garlic sauce, sweet onion sauce, salt and pepper
3. Add soya chaap to the marinade and let it stay for a while.
4. In the air fryer, set the temperature to 200°c and heat for 7-8 mins.
5. Ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!