Air fried soya chunks
• By DR ASHA SEJPAL
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 315 kcal
Ingredients for Air fried soya chunks
- › Soya chunks-50gram Curd- 50 grams Oil-5ml salt to taste Tandoori masala 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp dash of turmeric and red chilly powder 1 tsp roasted gram flour juice of 1 small lemon chat masala
1. Put soya chunks in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes till tender. Squeeze excess water and pat dry. Marinate with all ingredients except chat masala. Preheat the air fryer at 180°c for two minutes. Cook soya chunks in the air fryer at 180°c for 15 minutes. Toss in between for it to cook evenly. Sprinkle chat masala and garnish with fresh coriander.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!