Air fried or baked falafal
• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 203 kcal
Ingredients for Air fried or baked falafal
- › Chickpea - 50 Grams
- › Onion - 1
- › Garlic - 3-4
- › Parsley, Coriander, Mint
- › Spices - Cumin powder, red chilli powder, salt
- › Olive oil - 5 Grams
1. Soak chickpea overnight or atleast 5-6 hours.
2. In a mixer jar add chickpea, onion, garlic, parsley, coriander, few mint leaves and spices. Blend it in a coarse mixture.
3. Make balls out of it and brush with olive oil.
4. You can air fry it ay 190 degree celcius for 15 mins or bake at same temprature for 30 mins.
5. You can pan fry also but that might need more oil.
6. Enjoy it with hummus or tahini. You can make falafal wrap as well. Enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!