Air Fried Minced Chicken Samosa and Kachori
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 639 kcal
Ingredients for Air Fried Minced Chicken Samosa and Kachori
- › Minced Chicken - 150g
- › Oil -15g
- › Wheat Flour/ Maida - 70 g
- › Onion -40 g
- › Green chilli -1
- › Carom seeds -1/8 tsp
- › Salt and spices as per your taste
1. Knead flour with 8g of oil, crushed carom seeds and water into a soft dough and let it rest.
2. For Filling: Heat 7g of oil and fry finely chopped onion & green chillies for 30-40 seconds . Add powdered species and cook them for few more seconds. Add minced chicken to it and cook until all the excess water is gone. Let it cool for sometime
3. Make samosa/ kachori or any other shapes of your choice. Bake them in a preheated air fryer at 160 C for 12 min and then 200c for 5-10 min.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!