Air Fried Gobhi Manchurian and vegetable rice
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 379 kcal
Ingredients for Air Fried Gobhi Manchurian and vegetable rice
- › Cauliflower- 150 g
- › Puréed tomato -60g
- › Maize flour - 10g
- › Multigrain flour - 10g
- › Onion - 50g
- › Chopped ginger - 1/2 tsp
- › Chopped garlic - 1 tsp
- › Chopped green chilli - 1 tsp
- › Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- › Vinegar - 1/2 tsp
- › Sweetener of choice - 1/2 tsp
- › Oil - 10 g
- › Chopped vegetables of your choice -30g
1. Boil cauliflower florets with salt for 7-8 min
2. Strain the cauliflower florets and mix it with flours, salt, black peeper, chilli powder and 5 g oil
3. Air fry the florets for 10 min in a preheated air fryer at 200 C
4. In a pan heat 5 g oil and add ginger, garlic and chilli. Cook it for 40-60 sec and add finely chopped onions to it
5. Cook it for until light brown and then add tomato purée to it. Add soy sauce, vinegar and sweetener to it. Adjust salt to taste. Cook it for 4-5 min
6. Add air fried cauliflower florets to it and cook it for 1-2 min.
7. Cook rice with 30g of vegetables of your choice.
8. Serve hot and enjoy your meal
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!