Air fried chicken tikka grilled sandwich 🌸🌸
• By Himanshi Wasan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 372 kcal
Ingredients for Air fried chicken tikka grilled sandwich 🌸🌸
- › Chicken breast 50g
- › 2 bread slices
- › 20g tandoori mayonnaise
- › 1 cheese slice
- › Salt and other spices (I used tandoori chicken masala along with red chili powder and dhaniya powder)
- › 20g curd (for marinade)
- › Thin slices of onion and tomato
1. For chicken breast:- In a bowl add chicken breast, curd, salt, and all the other spices, and give it a good mix. Keep it for at least 1 hour. Put it in an air fryer at 180° for 10 minutes flip and cook for another year 5 minutes.
2. For the grilled sandwich:- take a bread slice add tandoori mayonnaise and spread it, add roughly chopped air fried chicken breast, place thin slices of onion and tomato, place a cheese slice over it and cover it with another slice of bread. Put it in a grill toaster and grill for about 1-2 minutes. Tada, it is ready 🌸🌸
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!