Air fried / baked veggies
• By Satyaki Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 67 kcal
Ingredients for Air fried / baked veggies
- › Cauliflower
- › Green beans
- › Bell pepper
- › Mushroom
- › Zucchini
- › Broccoli
- › Eggplant
- › Salt and Pepper
- › Olive oil or any oil of your choice (2-3 ml)
- › Dressings: Vinegar/ACV/Lemon juice, Honey/Stevia, Yellow mustard sauce and Italian herbs
1. Cut vegetables into 1 inch cubes or as per your preference.
2. Tossed the veggies with freshly ground pepper, salt and oil.
3. Put it in air frier or oven to bake at 355F for about 4 mins. Toss the veggies and put it again for another 3 mins or till the veggies are done.
4. Ones the veggies are done toss with the dressing and enjoy the yummy dish as a side or as a meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!