Afghani eggs/ Shakshuka
• By Poonam Lakeshri Lohire
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 175 kcal
Ingredients for Afghani eggs/ Shakshuka
- › 2 eggs
- › 1 small bowl of chopped onions, capsicum, cabbage
- › Red chilli powder, garlic powder, kitchen king masala, coriander powder
- › Salt
1. Add coconut oil in pan and saute onions, capsicum and cabbage.
2. Add spices of your choice (i have added red chilli powder, garlic powder, kitchen king masala, coriander powder and salt).
3. Stir till its cooked.
4. Create little pods to crack and place each eggs.
5. Place on medium heat and cover. After 5 minutes switch off gas and let it be covered for more 5 minutes.
6. Your eggs will be well cooked, soft and will taste way better. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!