Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 506 kcal
Ingredients for Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
- › Oats: 40 gm
- › Iso sensation chocolate protein: 32 gm
- › Banana: 100 gm
- › Oil: 5 ml
- › Milk, low fat: 80-100 gm
- › Apple cider vinegar: 5 ml
- › Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- › Dark chocolate: 15 gm
1. 1. Blend together ripe banana, milk, oats, vanilla protein, apple cider vinegar and baking soda.
2. 2. Heat a paniyaram pan and grease it with little butter.
3. 3. Pour the batter halfway through the pans.
4. 4. Add little chopped dark chocolate in the centre and cover with the batter.
5. 5. Once the bottom part is cooked, you can rotate them with skewers and cook the other side.
6. 6. If you are using ripe banana, you might not need extra sweetness; but if you want, you can add sugar-free/stevia to while blending the batter.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!