• By Bhavini Negi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 572 kcal
Ingredients for Aata Pizza
- › Wheat Flour 30gm
- › Suji 10gm
- › Soya Chunks Powder 15gm
- › Besan 30gm
- › Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- › Baking Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- › Salt ad pet taste
- › Curd 25gm
- › Ghee 10gm
- › Tomato 25gm
- › Onion 25gm
- › Red, Yellow, Green, Orange Capsicum 100gm (you can use any other veggies)
- › Oregano
- › Black Pepper Powder
- › Cheese 40gm
1. Take in a bowl: wheat flour, suji, soya chunks powder, besan, baking soda, baking powder, salt; And mix well.
2. Then add curd, mix well and prepare a dough with water(as needed). Dough should be very soft.
3. Keep the dough aside for 30min.
4. Add 5gm of ghee in a hot pan.
5. Add all veggies and saute slightly. Don't over cook.
6. Add salt, black pepper powder and oregano; Mix well and turn off the flame.
7. Flatten the dough in a very thick round chapati and poke with fork to make a pizza base.
8. Cook the base slightly in a pan on low-medium flame.
9. Once cooked, remove from pan.
10. Apply 5gm ghee on the base, spread cooked veggies and tomatoes, and add cheese.
11. Broil in the oven until cheese melts. And serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!