10 minutes protein bowl
• By HARSHITA CHUGH
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 590 kcal
Ingredients for 10 minutes protein bowl
- › Paneer
- › Spinach
- › Brocolli
- › Egg white
- › Onion
- › Lettuce
- › Salt
- › Black pepper powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Chat masala
- › Butter
1. 1. Boil lettuce, brocolli and spinach together in open pan with adding salt in water
2. Put butter 10gms and saute onion for 2mins in it
3. Add salt to sauteed onion
4. Break two eggs and separate the egg yolk with egg white.
5. Sieve the boiled spinach, brocolli and lettuce. Add them to sauteed onions
6. Add egg white to the sauteed batter
7. Continuously mix the ingredients to get into the texture as displayed in image and your protein bowl is ready to eat!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!