Wrist Flexor Stretch (Long)
- Steps 1
Grasp the hand of the lifted arm with the other hand and bend the wrist back until a stretch is felt across the bottom of forearm
- Steps 2
In other words, hold the fingers and pull them up and backwards
- Steps 3
- Steps 4
- Steps 5
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Stretch your arm out in the front with your palm facing down. Keep your elbow straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!