Wrist Extensor Stretch (Short)
- Steps 1
Now, grasp the hand and bend the wrist back, pushing the fingers up until a stretch is felt across the bottom of your forearm
- Steps 2
Hold for 15 seconds
- Steps 3
Then relax and repeat as recommended by the coach
- Steps 4
And that's how you do the Wrist Flexor Stretch (Short).
This exercise gives a good stretch to your elbow and wrist. Let's look at how it's done: Stand straight and stretch out your forearm in the front with your palm facing down. Keep the elbow bent at 90 degrees close to your body.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!