Wrist Extension Mobilisation
- Steps 1
Take your non-injured hand and wrap the web of the thumb and index finger around the bottom of your wrist
- Steps 2
Push your non-injured hand down gently into the table to stabilise it
- Steps 3
Very gently slowly increase the weight through your extended arm and lean slowly forwards over your hand
- Steps 4
Move into the stretch as far as pain or stiffness allows.
Place your hand on a table or floor, palm down with elbow extended up.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!