Wider Prone grip inverted rows
- Steps 1
Take a deep breath and pull yourself towards the bar using your hands and squeezing the upper back
- Steps 2
Pause for a second
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position and exhale
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Wider Prone grip inverted rows primarily work the muscles of the upper back—the trapezius and latissimus dorsi. Hold the barbell with a wider pronated grip. Your lower body should be under the barbell and extend your legs by placing your heels on ground.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!