Water Bottle Rows
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the elbows behind your body while retracting the shoulder blades
- Steps 2
Pull the bottles towards your body
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly lower the bottles back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Bottle Rows work the latissimus (aka lats), trapezius, rhomboids, and erector spinae, along with your biceps. Stand with feet slightly less than shoulder width apart. Bend your knees slightly. Hold a filled water bottle in each hand with a neutral grip. Bend forward until your torso is roughly parallel to the floor (or slightly above).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!