Water Bottle Hammer Curls
- Steps 1
Inhale and slowly curl the bottles up as much as possible
- Steps 2
Feel the contraction in the bicep at the top of the movement
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Exhale and slowly lower the bottles back to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Hammer Curls primarily work your brachialis. Stand straight, Hold 2 bottles filled fully with water in each hand with a neutral grip, i.e. your palms should face each other and your arms should be extended to the sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!