Water Bottle Biceps Curl
- Steps 1
Keeping the upper arm stationary, inhale and curl the weights and raise them until your biceps are fully contracted
- Steps 2
The palms should face your shoulder while the biceps are fully contracted
- Steps 3
Hold the contraction for a second
- Steps 4
Exhale and slowly lower the bottles back to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Biceps Curl mainly targets the biceps brachii, brachialis and brachioradialis muscles. Stand straight, Hold 2 bottles filled fully with water with an underhand grip, i.e. your palms should face forward and your arms extended to the sides, keep your legs slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!