Unilateral seated cable pulls
- Steps 1
Now pull the cable towards your body and while doing so, rotate your wrist such that the finishing position would be neutral grip
- Steps 2
As you pull the cable towards your body, slightly twist the torso to the right
- Steps 3
The elbow should pass behind your body such that you can feel the squeeze in your lats during the concentric movement
- Steps 4
Inhale, hold your breath, finish the movement & then exhale
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Unilateral Seated Cable Pulls primarily target the lats. Sit on the bench and hold the cable in a pronated grip in the right hand with both feet on the paddle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!