Ulnar Nerve Tensioner
- Steps 1
Now, lift one arm up and by bending it, and extend your wrist write and fingers to almost touch your neck
- Steps 2
Then tilt your head in the direction away from the hand
- Steps 3
- Steps 4
Bring your arm and head back to the starting position and repeat
- Steps 5
You may be instructed to tilt the head first
- Steps 6
Follow your health professional for the correct sequence
- Steps 7
Nerve stretches are very sensitive and need to be performed gently
- Steps 8
Move into the position and stop before you feel excessive stretch sensation of the nerve
- Steps 9
Stop if exercise exacerbates pain.
Stand straight. This is your starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!