TAB's Level 3 - Alternate Leg Slide with Leg Raised
- Steps 1
Breath normally and raise 1 leg up to 90 degrees
- Steps 2
Now slide the other leg away until it's straight without arching the back
- Steps 3
Slide the leg back and slowly lower first leg maintaining the abdominal setting
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat this time leading with the other leg.
Lie on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Engage trunk muscles to stiffen the spine. Do not lift the rib cage. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!