TAB's Level 3 - Alternate leg raise
- Steps 1
Engage trunk muscles to stiffen the spine
- Steps 2
Now, exhale and draw the belly button towards your spine
- Steps 3
Keep the tension in the lower abdomen
- Steps 4
Now, lift one leg up at 90 degrees, followed by the other and point the toes forward
- Steps 5
Pause and bring the feet back to the starting position while maintaining the abdominal setting
- Steps 6
Dont arch the back
- Steps 7
Do not lift the rib cage or arch the back
- Steps 8
Your shoulders should stay relaxed
- Steps 9
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Lie down on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!