TAB's Level 2 - Alternate Foot Slide
- Steps 1
Engage trunk muscles to stiffen the spine
- Steps 2
Now, exhale and draw the belly button towards your spine
- Steps 3
Keep the tension in the lower abdomen
- Steps 4
Now, slide one foot forward by extend your leg without arching the back
- Steps 5
Pause and bring it back to the starting position while maintaining the abdominal setting
- Steps 6
Do not lift the rib cage or arch the back
- Steps 7
Your shoulders should stay relaxed
- Steps 8
Repeat by stretching the other leg
- Steps 9
Do it for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Lie down on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. this is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!