Straight Back Seated Row with Grip Cable
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull cable attachment towards the waist
- Steps 2
Pull shoulders back and lift chest by arching back
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and return to the starting position until arms are extended, back is straight, and shoulders are stretched forward
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Straight Back Seated Row with Grip Cable targets the back muscles in general, particularly the latissimus dorsi, a.k.a. Lats. Sit slightly forward on a bench with feet on the foot bar or a vertical platform. Grasp close grip cable attachment. Straighten torso upright and slide hips back so knees are slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!