Standing Single leg machine calf raises
- Steps 1
While standing on your toe, slowly raise your heel and pause at the top for a second
- Steps 2
Keep the knee straight throughout the movement
- Steps 3
Now lower your heel and stretch it at the bottom
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat with the other leg.
This exercise targets the calf muscle, specifically the gastrocnemius. Set yourself under the shoulder pads of the machine with one leg on the pad. Lift the other foot and place it behind the ankle of the other foot for support
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!