Standing single leg dumbbell calf raises
- Steps 1
Exhale and raise the left heel off the floor
- Steps 2
Extend the ankle as high as possible while contracting the calves
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Go back to the starting position by slowly lowering the heel
- Steps 5
Do a few reps
- Steps 6
Switch the leg and repeat.
The Calf Raise targets the calf muscles. Stand with feet slightly less than shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in one hand and place the other hand against the wall for support. Place the right foot behind the left foot. Your toes should point straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!