Standing narrow stance machine calf raises
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and slowly raise your heels up
- Steps 2
Pause at the top for a second
- Steps 3
Keep your legs straight throughout the movement Inhale, lower your heels and Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Standing Narrow Stance Machine Calf Raises work the upper calf muscle known as the Gastrocnemius and the lower one, known as the Soleus. Set yourself under the shoulder pads of the machine with feet shoulder width apart or slightly less.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!