Standing Incline Inversion calf raises
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and slowly raise your heels using your toes
- Steps 2
Pause for a second
- Steps 3
Exhale and return to the starting position by lowering your heels
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Standing Incline Inversion calf raises primarily work the calf muscles. Stand and set yourself under the machine. Place both the legs on the pad with toes in pigeon stance, i.e. in an upside down V shape. Stand in an inclined manner.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!