Standing cable upper back rows
- Steps 1
Pull the bar towards your upper chest and squeeze your shoulder blades
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Release the bar while exhaling
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Standing Cable Upper Back Rows target your upper back muscles. Stand shoulder width apart with both hands holding the bar handle in a pronated wrist position in front of you. Step backwards and let your body lean a little backwards while holding the cable bar. Stand with an upright torso, take a deep breath and hold your core.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!