Standing cable hip extensors
- Steps 1
Take a deep breath while holding the bar at a distance from the machine
- Steps 2
Slowly thrust your hip backward while extending the arms forward simultaneously
- Steps 3
Feel the stretch in your glutes and hamstrings
- Steps 4
Pause for a second
- Steps 5
And come back to the starting position and exhale
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Standing Cable Hip Extensors primarily target the glute muscles. Set the cable at the lowest position in the rack. Stand at a distance from the cable machine holding the cable bar in both the hands with a pronated wrist position. Keep your feet shoulder width apart.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!