Standing Cable Calf Raises (Unilateral Support)
- Steps 1
Then, inhale and slowly raise your heels
- Steps 2
Pause at the top for a second
- Steps 3
Exhale and lower your heels again to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Standing Cable Calf Raises (Unilateral support) work the gastrocnemius muscle. Hold the cable in one hand near your thigh and stand with feet shoulder width apart. Your arm must be extended downward, and your back straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!