Standing cable calf raises (Bilateral support)
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and slowly raise your heels, and pause at the top for a second
- Steps 2
Then, exhale and lower your heels again to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Standing Cable Calf Raises (Bilateral support) work the gastrocnemius, tibialis posterior, peroneals and soleus muscles of the lower leg. Hold the cable with hands near your thighs and stand with feet shoulder width apart. Your arms must be extended downward and your back straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!