Smith machine Incline barbell bench press
- Steps 1
Take a deep breath, slightly arch your back before lowering the weight
- Steps 2
Hold the breath and lower the bar by bending your arms
- Steps 3
Exhale and push the bar up to its starting position by extending the arms
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Smith Machine Incline Barbell Bench Press targets the chest, particularly the upper chest. Lie on your back on a incline bench. Unrack the smith bar with the weights and hold the bar in the extended position with hands slightly wider than shoulder width. The bar should be in front of your eyes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!