Single Leg Glute Bridge
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and Use the foot on the floor and push your hips up and squeeze your glutes
- Steps 2
Go up until a straight line from the hips to the shoulders is formed
- Steps 3
- Steps 4
Exhale and lower yourself to the starting position in a controlled way
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Single Leg Glute Bridge targets the hamstrings, hip flexors, lower back muscles, and gluteal muscles. Lie flat on your back. Keep the left foot flat on the floor and the other foot on your left knee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!