Side Lying Hip Raise
- Steps 1
Inhale, drive your lower knee into the ground and raise your hips and the top knee while pulling both the knees apart
- Steps 2
feel the contraction in the glutes
- Steps 3
Exhale and come back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Then repeat on the other side.
The Side Lying Hip Raise works the outer thighs and the hip abductors. Start off in a side-lying plank position. Bend your knees behind to form a 90-degree angle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!